Welcome to Daidalos Hotel
Hotel Daidalos offers a splendid view of the immense azure Aegean Sea and the ancient Ionian land. It is a traditionally built hotel, built on a cliff amid cedars trees. Visitors will find here a perfect lodging and more: the quality, the good taste and the harmony which all ensure a unique and unforgettable stay.
Armenistis village is ideally situated on a narrow hillside leg jutting out into the Aegean Sea. It overlooks the deep blue sea with a fantastic view to the distant islands of Samos and Chios. Armenistis is charming and quaint, despite being the main resort village on the island.
Within short walking distance of Hotel Daidalos there are several tavernas serving abundant fresh fish and various local delicacies, cafe-bars, mini-markets, boutiques, sundry shops, rent a car/bike offices, a small harbor with a nice quite sandy beach, and a long golden beach 500m away named "Livadi" with sun beds and umbrellas.
Armenistis is also the starting point for several hiking tours through the fantastic gorges and mountain villages all around.
- Double rooms with all modern comforts including Large Verandas with Panoramic View of the Aegean Sea, Direct-Dial Telephone, In-suite modern bathrooms with, shower, basin and WC, fridge.
- Large lounge with seats and Satellite TV/Video area.
- Restaurant offering Greek & Continental cuisine, with a large veranda, on which breakfast is served, overlooking the sea.
- Bar with a veranda and fabulous view of the sun setting over the sea.
- Poolside snackbar.
- Meeting - Conference Hall.
- Well appointed traditionally designed and decorated rooms with balconies and views.
- 100m from the Armenistis village center.
- 150m from the bus station.
- 50m from a qualified doctor/medical facilities.
- 500m from the long sandy beaches of Livadi and Messakti where you can hire sun beds/umbrellas.
- 14km from Evdilos Port with daily boats to Piraeus and Samos Island.
- 45km from the Ikaria's airport.